Monday, December 28, 2009

Trying to get started!

If my son can do this, I can....what can be so hard about it?  Well...I've had several false starts, but I'm going to persist.

A couple of weeks ago we went up north for a new family tradition:  "Thanksmas", a celebration designed to bypass typical holiday traffic.

High points of our visit were a delicious dinner prepared by daughter Sunny...


 and spending time with our grand-twins whom we call our "Unguided Missiles"...



They enjoyed their holiday outfits...




We also enjoyed a visit to the Camden, NJ Aquarium where we got up close and personal with a couple of amusing hippos, whose friendliness belied their reputation as very dangerous animals...doesn't this one look harmless?




Well...that wasn't so hard...I think I'll embed a short video just to prove I can do it:  Here's one shot by my son - his daughter's first Dada's

No comments: